1. Pot adeniums in well-drained media. The best media would be 50% porous river sand and 50% manure.
2. After potting keep it in the semi shade for ten days and leave it in the open sun.
3. Less water more sun shine keeps the plant flowering throughout. Avoid water stagnation.
4. Any liquid fertilizer, ex., 19: 19: 19 N P K, once in three months, if necessary.
5. Prune adeniums once in a year.
6. To grow adenium bigger cadaux (bottom of the plant), remove the plant once in a year and hang it under shade for a month or two and then pot, raising the cadaux level. For further information, visit our website section “Tips & Tricks”.
7. For further information visit www.adeniumsindia.com
8. Join Adenium group in Face Book to be in touch with adenium growers in India, or join adenium yahoo group to be in touch with international growers.
HAPPY ADENIUM GROWING!